Monday, August 2, 2010

Bun Bo Hue ( Viet-Hue Style Beef/Pig Noodle Soup )


If you're Viet or a fan of Vietnamese cuisines/food, the next best thing to pho bo/ga is bun 
 rieu or bun bo hue! Obviously both are pretty similar except bun rieu takes longer to prepare and doesn't fit to taste of most foreign people, haha. If you never had this before or do not know how to make it, don't fret! You can always go to your nearest Vietnamese restaurant if you are lazy like me, or give this recipe to your momma and have a nice Vietnamese-style home cooked meal. For now I will have up a link for the recipe until I can write you the actual recipe of my own! Here is my typical Sunday night dinner. ;)
Disclaimer: As disgusting and non-vegetarian as this looks to some of you foreign folks, it's actually really delicious!




http://www.ehow.com/how_2237936_bun-bo-hue.html

No comments:

Post a Comment