Wednesday, June 9, 2010

J'adore Miroslava Duma!

This Russia's "it girl" has the most AMAZING wardrobe! Her style screams CHIC as she is elegant from head to toe whether she's rockin' leather pants or casual wear. I was browsing through DulceCandy's blog when I noticed Miroslava Duma's style stood out and I realized I've got a style crush on that girl! It's no wonder she earned her "it girl" label, haha. I don't have too much of the basic info on this girl but according to Red Carpet Fashion Awards, "Miroslava started at Harper’s Bazaar, Russia and now contributes to L’Officiel Russia, Glamour Russia, the style section at Russian OK Magazine, and Russian Tatler." Basically, i'm guessing she's a fashion editor. Also a humanitarian and founder of charity Mira's Planet. These are some of her looks:




No comments:

Post a Comment