Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The New 'Gossip Girl'?



So for those of you guys that saw the Tuesday night premiere of Pretty Little Liars must have fell in love as much as I did, while most must have thought, "the show is a complete ripoff of Gossip Girl. True there are many similarities, but who is to blame when both shows are of the the same producer! It's no wonder 'Gossip Girl' is successfully going towards a 4th season, which the 4th season is premiering in August of this year and I know we're all excited. The writer of Gossip Girl himself is a genius. Yes, Gossip girl has a book series, haha. I also wanted to mention a song off the soundtrack of "Pretty Little Liars" that caught my ears, 'Secret' by the popular girl group The Pierces, that's also when I discovered a variety of other songs from them and should I say, I fell in love with their music! Check out some of their songs: Boring, Secret, Lights On, Kill Kill Kill, Lies. I'm sure they got plenty more so give them a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment